Factbox: Forbes top 20 richest people in the world
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim is the new richest person in the world, knocking Microsoft founder Bill Gates into second spot, Forbes said on Wednesday
It is only the second time since 1995 that Gates has lost the crown, said the magazine.
Here is Forbes ranking of the 20 richest people in the world:
* Carlos Slim (Mexico) - $53.5 billion, telecommunications
* Bill Gates (USA) - $53 billion, Microsoft
* Warren Buffett (USA) - $47 billion, Berkshire Hathaway
* Mukesh Ambani (India) - $29 billion, petrochemicals, oil and gas
* Lakshmi Mittal (India) - $28.7 billion, steel
* Larry Ellison (USA) - $28 billion, Oracle Continued...