Factbox: Lohan latest in string of stars to serve time
(Reuters) - Actress Lindsay Lohan was released from jail early on Monday after serving 13 days of a 90-day sentence and taken straight into a rehabilitation program, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
Here are details of some other celebrities who have served time behind bars in recent years:
* Martha Stewart -- U.S. business mogul and lifestyle guru spent five months in prison in 2004 for lying about stocks.
* Lil' Kim -- U.S. rapper served 10 months in prison in 2005 for lying about her friends' involvement in a shooting.
* Paris Hilton -- U.S. hotel heiress, served just over 22 days in detention in June 2007, for violating probation in a drunken-driving case.
* Michael Vick -- U.S. football player pleaded guilty in August 2007 to charges relating to a dogfighting ring and went to prison for 21 months.
* Nicole Richie -- U.S. star of the reality television show "The Simple Life" served 82 minutes of a four-day sentence for driving under the influence in August 2007.
* Kiefer Sutherland -- Star of the TV series "24" spent 48 days in jail after a September 2007 DUI arrest.
* Michelle Rodriguez -- Former star of the TV series "Lost" served 17 days of a six-month sentence in January 2008 for probation violation on previous DUI and hit-and-run offenses. Continued...