Factbox: World's top 50 restaurants by S. Pellegrino
(Reuters Life!) - Danish restaurant Noma in Copenhagen was crowned the world's best restaurant for the second year in a row in an annual list, beating out top eateries in Spain, Italy, Britain, the United States and elsewhere.
Following is a full list of the top 50, as chosen at the S. Pellegrino World's 50 Best Restaurants awards, produced by Britain's Restaurant Magazine.
1. Noma, Denmark (www.noma.dk)
2. El Celler de Can Roca, Spain (www.cellercanroca.com)
3. Mugaritz, Spain (www.mugaritz.com)
4. Osteria Francescana, Italy (www.osteriafrancescana.it)
5. The Fat Duck, UK (www.fatduck.co.uk)
6. Alinea, USA (alinea-restaurant.com)
7. D.O.M, Brazil (www.domrestaurante.com.br) Continued...