Love in a cold climate lethal for Russian couple
MOSCOW (Reuters Life!) - A Russian couple having sex in a car parked in a tiny garage have died from carbon monoxide poisoning, Interfax news agency reported on Tuesday.
"A man and a woman retreated to their Volkswagen to have sex... Most likely the lovers turned on the engine to get warm," Interfax reported, citing a source in the Moscow police force.
During a moment of "intimate closeness", the pair, in southern Moscow, inhaled the gas and died, the source added.
Many Russians keep their cars in box-like iron garages near their homes, which snugly encase their cars.
(Reporting by Amie Ferris-Rotman, editing by Paul Casciato)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.