Factbox: Lohan latest in string of stars to serve time
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Lindsay Lohan began serving a 90-day jail term on Tuesday for violating her probation on a 2007 drunk-driving and cocaine possession charge.
Here are details of some other celebrities who have served time behind bars:
* Robert Mitchum -- U.S. actor served two months jail for drug possession in 1948.
* Sophia Loren -- Italian actress served nearly three weeks in prison in 1982 for tax evasion.
* Zsa Zsa Gabor -- Actress sentenced to three days jail for assaulting police officer in 1989.
* Robert Downey Jr. -- U.S. actor, served one year in prison in 1999 for cocaine possession.
* Martha Stewart -- U.S. business mogul and lifestyle guru serves five months in prison in 2004 for lying about stocks.
* Lil' Kim -- U.S. rapper serves ten months in prison in 2005 for lying about her friends' involvement in a shooting.
* Paris Hilton -- U.S. hotel heiress, served just over 22 days in detention in June 2007, for violating probation in a drunken-driving case. Continued...