Factbox: Key facts about actress Lindsay Lohan
(Reuters) - Following are some key facts about actress Lindsay Lohan, ordered back to jail on Friday to await a hearing on whether she violated probation for a 2007 drunken driving and cocaine possession arrest.
* Born July 2, 1986, in New York, Lohan started modeling at age three. Her parents divorced in 2007. She made her feature film debut at age 11 in "The Parent Trap" (1989), playing both twin girls who scheme to reunite their estranged parents.
* Made more than a dozen movies including "Freaky Friday," "Mean Girls," "Bobby" and "I Know Who Killed Me."
* Recreated Marilyn Monroe's final photo shoot in a 2008 magazine spread that proved controversial because of its partial nudity.
* Released two music albums and was hired by Emanuel Ungaro to design a (widely derided) fashion collection in 2009.
* At age 17, Lohan was the youngest host of the MTV Movie Awards. Won 16 industry awards, including a Screen Actors Guild ensemble cast trophy for "Bobby," a 1999 Young Artist award, two MTV Movie awards and three 2007 worst actress Razzies.
* 2007 saw Lohan arrested twice for driving and drug offenses, and she entered rehab three times saying she is addicted to alcohol and drugs. Sentenced to one day in jail but spent only 84 minutes behind bars. Also placed on three years probation, later extended by a year.
* Lohan missed a court appearance in May 2010, claiming she had lost her passport while on a trip to the Cannes film festival. She was ordered to wear an alcohol monitoring ankle bracelet and submit to random weekly drug and alcohol tests.
* Sentenced on July 6 to 90 days in jail for violating her 2007 probation by missing multiple alcohol education classes. Served 13 days of the sentence and was released August 2 due to overcrowding. Spent another 22 days in a court-ordered drug and alcohol rehab program and was released on August 24. Continued...