BRIEF-Blackberry Q4 non-gaap loss per share $0.03
April 1 (Reuters) - Blackberry Ltd :
* Blackberry reports software and services growth of 106 percent for Q4 and 113 percent for fiscal 2016
* Q4 non-GAAP loss per share $0.03
* Q4 earnings per share view $-0.10 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 revenue $487 million versus I/B/E/S view $563.2 million
* Total cash, cash equivalents, short-term and long-term investments was $2.62 billion as of February 29, 2016
* Continues to anticipate positive free cash flow and adjusted EBITDA for full 2017 fiscal year
* "expects to grow software and services at around 30 percent"
* Q4 cash and investments balance of $2.62 billion at end of fiscal quarter Continued...