BRIEF-Enerplus says deal for about $95.5 mln
April 11 (Reuters) - Enerplus Corp
* Says deal for approximately $95.5 million
* Divestment is expected to be accretive on both a production per debt adjusted share and funds flow per debt adjusted share basis
* Divestment is expected to have a modest impact on 2016 funds flow
* Enerplus is maintaining its 2016 production guidance range of 90,000 to 94,000 boe per day, despite divestment
* Has used its 2016 divestment proceeds, which will total $288.5 million upon closing of the divestment, to reduce its outstanding debt Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.