BRIEF-Endeavour Silver agrees to buy Oro Silver, El Compas Gold-Silver mine from Canarc
May 9 (Reuters) - Endeavour Silver
* Endeavour will pay Canarc CAD$10.5 million
* Endeavour will assume Canarc's obligation to pay an aggregate of 165 troy ounces of gold from production to marlin Gold Mining Ltd
* Will pay Canarc by issuing 2,147,239 common shares of ENDEAVOUR at a deemed issue price of CAD$4.89
* Transaction was approved by independent members of Endeavour board
* Signs definitive agreement to acquire Oro Silver Resources and its El Compas gold-silver mine property and leased plant from Canarc Resource Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.