BRIEF-Boyd Group Q1 sales $350.4 million
May 13 (Reuters) - Boyd Group Income Fund :
* Qtrly sales increased by 24.3% to $350.4 million from $281.8 million in 2015
* Qtrly same-store sales increases of 7.4%
* Qtrly diluted loss per unit $0.010
* "with respect to Q2, we did start to see softening of demand in some of our markets in late march"
* "softening of demand has continued into Q2 and is therefore expected to result in lower same-store sales growth in Q2"
* Q1 earnings per share view C$0.59, revenue view C$316.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Boyd Group Income Fund reports first quarter results Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.