BRIEF-Computer Modelling Group announces year end results
May 20 (Reuters) - Computer Modelling Group Ltd
* Computer Modelling Group announces year end results
* Qtrly total revenue $19 million versus $20.4 million
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.05
* Q4 earnings per share view c$0.09, revenue view c$19.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Due to adverse economic conditions in Venezuela, oil & gas industry,decided to close office in Caracas effective May 2016
* "as we enter fiscal 2017, ongoing reductions in budgets,activity levels by customers affecting utilization levels of our software"
* Customers in Caracas region will be supported from other locations, mainly office in Bogota
* "we are taking prudent measures, such as suspending employee recruitment and reducing discretionary spending, to control our costs"
* Company intends to adopt IFRS 9 in its consolidated financial statements beginning April 1, 2018
* Does not expect IFRS 9 to have material impact on consolidated financial statements Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.