BRIEF-CERF Inc reports qtrly loss of $0.11 per share
May 26 (Reuters) - Cerf Inc
* Qtrly loss per share $0.11
* Qtrly revenue $8.5 million versus $17.6 million
* Says "instability of commodity prices continues in 2016 and currently shows no sign of reversing"
* Says "environment has caused CERF's customers to reduce their 2016 capital expenditure programs and delay investment decisions"
* Says "expects activity levels for energy services to remain low until such time that commodity prices stabilize"
* CERF Incorporated announces 2016 first quarter results Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.