BRIEF-Performance Sports Group expects revenue of about $133 mln for Q4
June 8 (Reuters) - Performance Sports Group Ltd
* For q4, co expects to report revenues of approximately $133 million, down 10% compared to same quarter last year
* On a constant currency basis, q4 revenues are expected to decline by approximately 8% to $136 million
* Determined it appropriate not to fulfill several customer orders which resulted in lower than expected sales
* Expect to reduce inventory by approximately $18 million at end of fiscal 2016 compared to fiscal 2015
* Anticipates higher than expected bad debt reserves which will be finalized during its fiscal 2016 audit.
* Expects to end fiscal 2016 with approximately $424.8 million in debt
* Q4 revenue view $149.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* For fiscal 2016, co expects to report revenues of approximately $587 million, down approximately 10% compared to fiscal 2015 Continued...