BRIEF-Hudson's Bay posts Q1 loss per share $0.53
June 9 (Reuters) - Hudson's Bay Co
* Hudson's Bay company reports first quarter 2016 financial results
* Confirms fiscal 2016 sales and earnings guidance
* Qtrly comparable sales up 4.4 pct
* Board of directors has approved a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per common share
* Qtrly retail sales $3,303 million versus $2,072 million
* Recently began a voluntary restructuring program in merchandising department of its european operations
* In North America, HBC has also outsourced it systems maintenance positions.
* Confirming sales, adjusted EBITDAR and EBITDA outlook for fiscal 2016 Continued...