BRIEF-Kinross temporarily suspends mining at Tasiast mine
June 20 (Reuters) - Kinross Gold Corp :
* Kinross Gold Corp says company could not continue to fully operate site in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
* Says does not expect this issue to affect development of tasiast phase one expansion
* Says discussions with government of Mauritania to resolve issue are ongoing
* Suspension due to Mauritanian ministry's decision to prohibit employees from working at site due to allegations of invalid work permits
* Kinross temporarily suspends mining and processing operations at the Tasiast mine Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.