BRIEF-Ur-Energy says twelve employees were laid off in June
July 14 (Reuters) - Ur-Energy Inc :
* Ur-Energy provides 2016 Q2 operational results
* Says Q3 2016 production target for lost creek is 140,000 - 170,000 pounds U(3)O(8) dried and drummed
* Says production rate may be adjusted based on continuing operational refinements, and indicators in market
* As previously announced, reductions in workforce were implemented in June due to continuing depressed uranium market conditions
* Says twelve employees were laid off, and several remaining employees were asked to change job responsibilities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.