BRIEF-Barrick Gold Q2 adj EPS $0.14
July 27 (Reuters) - Barrick Gold Corp
* Reduced total debt by $968 million year-to-date, and remain on track to achieve $2 billion debt reduction target for year
* Qtrly copper production 103 million pounds versus 115 million pounds last year
* Qtrly copper C1 cash cost per pound $1.52 versus $1.94 last year
* All-In sustaining cost guidance for 2016 has been reduced to $750-$790 per ounce
* Nearly $1 billion in debt repayments completed so far this year, or roughly half of our $2 billion debt reduction target for 2016
* "in 2016, we intend to reduce our total debt by at least $2 billion by drawing on our existing cash balance"
* Capital expenditures for 2016 are now expected to be $1.25-$1.40 billion, below original 2016 guidance range of $1.35-$1.65 billion
* Over medium term, aim to reduce total debt to below $5 billion Continued...