BRIEF-Oryx Petroleum Qtrly loss per share $0.05
Aug 3 (Reuters) - Oryx Petroleum Corporation Ltd
* Oryx petroleum second quarter 2016 financial and operational results
* Re-Forecasted capital expenditures for 2016 are $32 million, reduced from previous forecast of $62 million.
* Says average gross oil production of 3,100 barrels per day for q2 2016 from demir dagh field
* Expects cash on hand at june 30, 2016, cash receipts to fund expenditures through end of 2017
* "pursuit of growth capital expenditures in 2017 will likely require external funding."
* Says expects gross oil production from hawler license area to approximate 8,000 to 9,000 bbl/d by end of 2016
* Qtrly revenue $7.1 million versus $9.4 million
* Qtrly loss per share $0.05
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.03 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q2 revenue view $8.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.