BRIEF-Immunovaccine names Frederic Ors permanent CEO
Aug 9 (Reuters) - Immunovaccine Inc
* Immunovaccine provides corporate update and announces second quarter 2016 financial results
* Says securing $8 million in a bought deal private placement financing
* Immunovaccine Inc says appointing Medicago CEO and president Andy Sheldon as board chairman, and CTI LSF's Shermaine Tilley as a board director
* Says "ceasing our Pharmathene collaboration related to anthrax"
* Says naming Frederic Ors permanent chief executive officer
* Says initiating a search for a chief medical officer
* Qtrly net loss and comprehensive loss of $1.4 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.