BRIEF-Petrowest Corp reports Q2 adj EBITDA of $1.1 mln vs $2.3 mln
Aug 10 (Reuters) - Petrowest Corp
* Petrowest Corp announces second quarter 2016 financial results; revises 2016 guidance on the back of weather delays; over $20 million of additional infrastructure awards to date in 2016
* Reducing 2016 annual guidance to $20-25 million adjusted EBITDA
* Qtrly reported revenue of $32.5 million, a decrease of $10.0 million compared to same quarter in 2015,
* Qtrly reported adjusted EBITDA of $1.1 million compared to $2.3 million for same quarter in 2015
* Extreme weather patterns in first half of 2016 caused a portion of expected 2016 revenues to be shifted into 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.