BRIEF-Dominion Diamond Corp reports Q2 sales $160 mln vs $209.7 mln
Aug 18 (Reuters) - Dominion Diamond Corp
* Dominion Diamond Corp reports fiscal 2017 second quarter sales, Ekati production results and update on office building sale
* Q2 sales $160 million versus $209.7 million
* During Q2 fiscal 2017, Ekati diamond mine recovered 0.9 million carats from 0.6 million tonnes of ore processed
* Has entered into a binding agreement to sell its downtown toronto office building for approximately $84.8 million canadian dollars
* Total carats sold were 1.3 million carats during the quarter Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.