BRIEF-Goldsource revises 2016 production guidance
Aug 25 (Reuters) - Goldsource Mines Inc
* Goldsource revises 2016 production guidance
* Throughput and production from Eagle Mountain gold project in Guyana affected in July and August, due to weather related issues
* Company anticipates a total production of approximately 1,400-2,100 ounces of gold for 2016
* Processing operations were suspended on July 23, 2016 to reduce consumable costs at Eagle Mountain gold project
* While Eagle Mountain has underperformed in July and August, co expects to return to commercial production levels in early September Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.