BRIEF-Toro Oil & Gas divests non-core asset, terminates credit facility
Oct 11 (Reuters) - Toro Oil & Gas Ltd :
* Toro Oil & Gas Ltd announces non-core asset divestiture and provides corporate update
* Deal for $2.25 million
* Divestiture involves approximately 50 boe/d of production with associated company gross reserves of 214.1 mbbls as at December 31, 2015.
* Non-core divestiture is accretive to company's current valuation
* Has also received non-binding letters of intent for various other dispositions of non-core oil and gas and infrastructure assets
* Has terminated its operating credit facility with National Bank
* Total production protected from downward price volatility between now and end of 2016 is 200 bbls/d Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.