BRIEF-Endeavour Mining starts construction of Hounde Project, its next low-cost gold mine
April 11 (Reuters) - Endeavour Mining Corp
* Endeavour mining starts construction of its Hounde Project, its next low-cost gold mine
* Hounde Project expected to increase group's production to about 900,000 ounces per year
* Houndé Project is expected to deliver average production of 190,000 ounces per year over a 10-year mine life
* Initial capital cost is estimated at $328 million, inclusive of $47 million for owner-mining fleet
* Implemented a short-term gold revenue protection program to secure and de-risk necessary cash flows for Hounde Project Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.