BRIEF-Caspian Energy says delay in filing audited results for 2015
April 29 (Reuters) - Caspian Energy Inc
* Caspian energy announces delay of filings
* Says anticipating a delay in filing its 2015 annual audited financial statements
* Applied to applicable Canadian securities regulators requesting that a voluntary management cease trade order be imposed
* Company has not taken any steps towards any insolvency proceeding
* Company is unable to file materials as it has encountered a delay in obtaining funds necessary to pay its auditors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.