BRIEF-Air Canada, Bombardier finalize C Series order for up to 75 aircrafts
June 28 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc
* Air Canada and Bombardier finalize landmark C Series order for up to 75 aircraft
* Deliveries are scheduled to begin in late 2019 and extend to 2022
* Says amount would increase to $6.3 billion should Air Canada exercise all 30 option aircraft
* Bombardier says purchase agreement includes a firm order for 45 CS300 aircraft and options for an additional 30 CS300 aircraft
* Says at list price, firm order for 45 cs300 aircraft is valued at about $3.8 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.