BRIEF-Transcanada says conditions for acquisition of Columbia Pipeline have been satisfied
June 30 (Reuters) - Transcanada Corp
* Transcanada announces closing conditions satisfied for acquisition of Columbia pipeline group
* Says Transcanada reinstates common share issuance from treasury under dividend reinvestment plan
* Transcanada says board has approved issuance of common shares from treasury at a two per cent discount under Transcanada's dividend reinvestment plan
* Says amounts reinvested will be utilized to assist in funding company's $25 billion near-term growth program
* Says has a bridge-term loan credit facility in place for up to US$6.9 billion with a syndicate of lenders for a period of 24 months Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.