1 Min Read
July 6 (Reuters) - Dominion Diamond Corp :
* Departure of its chief financial officer, Ron Cameron.
* Board has determined to continue to focus on development opportunities at company's core assets
* Announces update on its capital allocation strategy, which includes allocating capital to returning capital through share buyback
* Has also entered into a process to dispose of a non-core asset
* Will also pursue divestment of its Toronto office building.
* Asset is co's 100 per cent owned office building located in downtown Toronto and sale is expected to occur in Q3 of fiscal 2017
* Current dividend policy will not be changed until company has more visibility on short-term impacts of June 23 fire in Ekati process plant
* Cara Allaway will fill CFO role on an acting basis as Dominion conducts recruitment for a new CFO Source text for Eikon: