BRIEF-Husky Energy, CNOOC announce agreement for Liwan gas project
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Husky Energy Inc
* Husky energy and cnooc limited announce agreement for liwan gas project
* "long term fundamentals remain strong for natural gas demand in china"
* Plans will get underway to finalize commercial and development approach to tie liuhua 29-1 field into liwan infrastructure
* Liquids production, net to husky, is expected to remain in range of 5,000-6,000 barrels per day for project
* Co's china unit signed agreement with cnooc, relevant cos for price adjustment of natural gas from liwan 3-1 and liuhua 34-2 fields
* Agreement for price adjustment of natural gas from liwan 3-1, liuhua 34-2 that will see price set at $12.50-15.00 cdn per thousand cubic feet Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.