1 Min Read
Aug 10 (Reuters) - Alamos Gold Inc :
* Quarterly net loss of $11.8 million, or $0.04 per share
* Qtrly gold production 92,464 ounces versus 95,606 ounces
* Qtrly operating revenues $120.1 million versus $71.2 million
* Expects higher production and lower costs to drive strong free cash flow growth in second half of this year
* "well positioned to achieve full year guidance"
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.00, revenue view $121.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: