BRIEF-Transatlantic Petroleum Q2 loss per share from cont ops $0.16 - SEC filing
Aug 10 (Reuters) - Transatlantic Petroleum Ltd :
* Q2 revenue $17.7 million versus $25.1 million; q2 loss per share from continuing operations $0.16
* "Our operations have not been impacted by july 15, 2016 attempted coup in Turkey"
* In June, Bahar-6 well went offline due to downhole equipment failure and, company lost approximately 280 of boepd for 20 days
* Further 2016 capital investment timing to be dependent upon cash flows, completion of company's debt restructuring, refinancing
* Expects to perform additional production optimization work in Selmo field following completion of pipeline upgrades
* Net loss for Q2 of 2016 included a $3.2 million unrealized loss on its commodity derivatives
* Average daily net sales volumes from continuing operations about 4,335 barrels of oil equivalent per day in Q2 versus 4,787 boepd in Q1
* "Still in process" of installing a flare gas fueled electrification of Bahar field - SEC filing Source text - bit.ly/2aZThCK Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.