BRIEF-Fiat Chrysler's CEO says co's new U.S. monthly auto sales has improved
Aug 26 (Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne:
* Fiat chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says he will not comment now on Canadian labor talks with Unifor union or future plant in Brampton, Ontario
* FCA CEO says company's new U.S. Monthly auto sales is improved and working well
* Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says he will not comment on specific allegations of auto dealer group in Illinois in litigation
* FCA CEO says there are "real viable options" for company to partner with another to continue to make sedan cars
* Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says he will say more about partnership for sedan car partnership in time Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.