BRIEF-TransCanada's ANR pipeline files settlement in Section 4 rate case
Sept 21 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp :
* New settlement rates are effective August 1, 2016, subject to ultimate approval of settlement by FERC
* ANR's general transportation rates increase by 34.8 percent over previous rates, while storage rates remain essentially unchanged.
* ANR will retain its seven-zone rate system
* Settlement settles all issues in its general rate case
* Settlement includes a 3 year, $837 million capital maintenance program to enhance efficiency, reliability and safety of ANR's system Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.