MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Feb 7
DUBAI Feb 7 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks fall after U.S. jobs report muddles Fed outlook
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Gulf rises with oil; Egypt up as foreigners return
* Gold price rises to 3-month high after mixed U.S. jobs data
* Oil falls in volatile trade ahead of key oil producer meeting
* Syrians flee to Turkish border as Aleppo assault intensifies
* Iran's crude oil sales to Europe have reached above 300,000 bpd after sanctions
* Top al Qaeda commander killed in Yemen drone strikes Continued...