BRIEF-Lululemon sees positive sales trend in Canada, U.S.
June 9 (Reuters) - Lululemon Athletica Inc :
* CEO says men's business delivering 19 percent comparable sales growth
* CEO says results were impacted by weather, port-related delays and foreign exchange
* CFO says foreign exchange impact decreased reported revenues by $15.2 million or 3.6 percent in Q1
* CFO says late product deliveries due to West Coast port delays resulted in elevated inventories at end of quarter
* CFO says product inventories will remain elevated for next couple of quarters as a result of delays, but expects minimal markdown risk
* CFO says Canadian stores seeing positive comparable sales trend in Q2 driven in part by higher conversion
* CFO says U.S. stores also posting strong comparable sales trend in initial weeks of current quarter
* CFO says air freight costs will remain a headwind in Q2 before abating in second half of year Continued...