* The Toronto Stock Exchange’s TSX falls 0.10 percent to 16,387.53
* Leading the index were Celestica Inc , up 8.3%, Canada Goose Holdings Inc , up 5.5%, and Methanex Corp , higher by 5.3%.
* Lagging shares were Aphria Inc , down 5.4%, Pan American Silver Corp, down 4.3%, and Parex Resources Inc, lower by 4.3%.
* On the TSX 97 issues rose and 133 fell as a 0.7-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There were 6 new highs and 3 new lows, with total volume of 161.9 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Encana Corp , Aurora Cannabis Inc and Yamana Gold Inc.
* The TSX’s energy group fell 1.17 points, or 0.9%, while the financials sector climbed 0.86 points, or 0.3%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 1.48%, or $0.84, to $55.82 a barrel. Brent crude fell 0.66% , or $0.41, to $61.61 [O/R]
* The TSX is up 14.4% for the year.