* The Toronto Stock Exchange’s TSX falls 0.25 percent to 17,031.98
* Leading the index were SNC-Lavalin Group Inc , up 19.4%, Martinrea International Inc , up 3.3%, and Parex Resources Inc , higher by 3.2%.
* Lagging shares were Hexo Corp , down 8.1%, Aphria Inc, down 7.4%, and Aurora Cannabis Inc, lower by 7.0%.
* On the TSX 111 issues rose and 116 fell as a 1-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There were 5 new highs and 1 new low, with total volume of 246.5 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Aurora Cannabis Inc , Encana Corp and Bce Inc.
* The TSX’s energy group fell 0.26 points, or 0.2%, while the financials sector slipped 1.74 points, or 0.5%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose 0.1%, or $0.06, to $61 a barrel. Brent crude rose 0.17% , or $0.11, to $66.21
* The TSX is up 18.9% for the year.