* The Toronto Stock Exchange’s TSX rises 0.19 percent to 17,064.04
* Leading the index were SNC-Lavalin Group Inc , up 6.1%, Crescent Point Energy Corp , up 5.4%, and Aurora Cannabis Inc , higher by 5.3%.
* Lagging shares were ECN Capital Corp , down 3.9%, Gibson Energy Inc, down 3.1%, and Richelieu Hardware Ltd, lower by 2.8%.
* On the TSX 135 issues rose and 90 fell as a 1.5-to-1 ratio favored advancers. There were 8 new highs and no new lows, with total volume of 207.5 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Aurora Cannabis Inc , Bombardier Inc and Crescent Point Energy Corp.
* The TSX’s energy group rose 2.29 points, or 1.6%, while the financials sector slipped 0.12 points, or 0.0%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose 0.61%, or $0.37, to $61.3 a barrel. Brent crude rose 0.5% , or $0.33, to $66.5
* The TSX is up 19.1% for the year.