* The Toronto Stock Exchange’s TSX rises 0.32 percent to 17,118.93
* Leading the index were BlackBerry Ltd , up 12.7%, Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd , up 6.9%, and Colliers International Group Inc , higher by 5.3%.
* Lagging shares were Alacer Gold Corp , down 7.7%, Hudbay Minerals Inc, down 4.4%, and First Quantum Minerals Ltd, lower by 4.3%.
* On the TSX 130 issues rose and 98 fell as a 1.3-to-1 ratio favored advancers. There were 15 new highs and no new lows, with total volume of 437.2 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Bombardier Inc , Encana Corp and Blackberry Ltd.
* The TSX’s energy group fell 0.93 points, or 0.6%, while the financials sector climbed 1.79 points, or 0.6%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 1.37%, or $0.84, to $60.33 a barrel. Brent crude fell 0.75% , or $0.5, to $66.04
* The TSX is up 19.5% for the year.