* The Toronto Stock Exchange’s TSX rises 0.60 percent to 17,757.49
* Leading the index were Innergex Renewable Energy Inc , up 11.5%, Semafo Inc , up 8.3%, and FirstService Corp , higher by 6.7%.
* Lagging shares were Lightspeed POS Inc , down 13.3%, Aphria Inc, down 5.2%, and Aurora Cannabis Inc, lower by 5.2%.
* On the TSX 162 issues rose and 68 fell as a 2.4-to-1 ratio favored advancers. There were 41 new highs and no new lows, with total volume of 198.9 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Bombardier Inc , Suncor Energy Inc and Enbridge Inc.
* The TSX’s energy group fell 1.69 points, or 1.3%, while the financials sector climbed 2.81 points, or 0.9%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose 0.59%, or $0.3, to $51.05 a barrel. Brent crude fell 0.36% , or $0.2, to $55.08
* The TSX is up 4.1% for the year.