* The Toronto Stock Exchange’s S&P/TSX fell 13.26 points, or 0.08 percent, to 16,502.20.
* Leading the index were Canada Goose Holdings Inc, up 4.5 percent, Aurora Cannabis Inc, up 4 percent, and Bombardier Inc, higher by 2.7 percent.
* Lagging shares were Yamana Gold Inc, down 7.3 percent, Eldorado Gold Corp, down 4.5 percent, and Alamos Gold Inc, lower by 4.4 percent.
* On the TSX 80 issues rose and 159 fell as a 0.5-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There were 9 new highs and 2 new lows, with total volume of 202.2 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Aurora Cannabis Inc, Crescent Point Energy Corp and Barrick Gold Corp.
* The TSX’s energy group rose 0.42 points, or 0.3 percent, while the financials sector climbed 1.70 points, or 0.6 percent.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose 1.2 percent, or $0.76, to $64.16 a barrel. Brent crude rose 0.74 percent, or $0.53, to $71.71 [O/R]
* The TSX is up 15.2 percent for the year.