* The Toronto Stock Exchange’s S&P/TSX fell 91.87 points, or 0.56 percent, to 16,410.88.
* Leading the index were Ivanhoe Mines Ltd, up 7.9 percent, Pason Systems Inc, up 6.7 percent, and Gildan Activewear Inc, higher by 5.2 percent.
* Lagging shares were SNC-Lavalin Group Inc, down 13.1 percent, CannTrust Holdings Inc, down 12.6 percent, and Cott Corp, lower by 7.7 percent.
* On the TSX 62 issues rose and 174 fell as a 0.4-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There were 5 new highs and 10 new lows, with total volume of 253.2 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Bombardier Inc, Canntrust Holdings Inc and Manulife Financial Corp.
* The TSX’s energy group fell 4.12 points, or 2.6 percent, while the financials sector slipped 0.90 points, or 0.3 percent.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 3.16 percent, or $2.01, to $61.59 a barrel. Brent crude fell 2.38 percent, or $1.72, to $70.46
* The TSX is up 14.6 percent for the year.