January 26, 2017 / 11:36 AM / in 9 months

BRIEF-Para announces it has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Miscon Group

Jan 26 (Reuters) - Para Resources Inc

* Para announces it has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Miscon Group to earn up to 75% of the finaris mine and Lomas de Casma processing plant in Peru

* Says Para may earn an additional 25% interest in assets upon achievement of mutually agreed production goals

* Para Resources-If Para earns 75% interest in assets, Miscon will have option to sell remaining 25% ownership in assets to Para Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below