March 13 (Reuters) - Transcanada Corp
* Transcanada announces successful canadian mainline open season results
* Transcanada Corp - open season resulted in binding, long-term contracts from Western canada sedimentary basin gas producers to transport 1.5 pj/d of natural gas
* Transcanada Corp - term of contract is 10 years and has early termination rights that can be exercised following initial five years of service
* Transcanada Corp - targeted in-service date is november 1, 2017.
* Transcanada Corp - company intends to file an application for regulatory approval with national energy board in April 2017. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: