Aug 3 (Reuters) - Slate Office Reit -
* Slate Office Reit reports second quarter 2017 results
* Qtrly adjusted FFO increased $2.5 million to $10.7 million or $0.19 per unit
* AFFO payout ratio was adversely impacted by equity offering which was completed prior to closing of acquisitions.
* Qtrly funds from operations increased $2.3 million to $11.4 million compared to same period in prior year
* Adjusted FFO ("AFFO") increased $2.5 million to $10.7 million or $0.19 per unit
* Qtrly rental revenue $36.2 million versus $28.1 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: