Nov 2 (Reuters) - Baytex Energy Corp
* Baytex reports q3 2017 results and board appointment
* Q3 FFO per share c$0.33
* Baytex Energy Corp - produced 69,310 BOE/d (80% oil and ngl) in Q3 and 70,473 BOE/d (79% oil and ngl) for first nine months of 2017
* Baytex Energy Corp - tightened 2017 production guidance range to 69,500 BOE/d to 70,000 BOE/d despite impact of Hurricane Harvey in Q3
* tightened 2017 production guidance range to 69,500 to 70,000 BOE/d
* Baytex Energy Corp - maintaining our capital budget guidance at $310 million to $330 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.