May 11 (Reuters) - Cwc Energy Services Corp
* Qtrly revenue of $19.7 million , a decrease of $8.0 million (29%) compared to $27.8 million in q1 2015.
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.00
* Says impact of lower crude oil and natural gas prices negatively impacted oilfield services industry again in q1 2016
* Says activity levels in wcsb will likely be lower in 2016 compared to 2015
* Continues to evaluate strategic opportunities and pursue those it believes will fundamentally position cwc well for future
* Cwc energy services corp. Announces first quarter 2016 operational and financial results
* Q1 revenue fell 29 percent to c$19.7 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +1-646-223-8780)