June 3, 2016 / 8:27 PM / in 2 years

BRIEF-Almonty reaffirms intention to buy remaining 49 pct of valtreixal project

June 3 (Reuters) - Almonty Industries Inc :

* Almonty announces valtreixal project ownership interest at 51% and reaffirms intention to acquire the remaining 49% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below