June 8 (Reuters) - Northern Blizzard Resources Inc
* Northern Blizzard Resources Inc announces third quarter drilling program and amended credit facility
* Increased its 2016 capital program to $55 million from $40 million
* Semi-Annual borrowing base review of Northern Blizzard’s credit facility has been completed.
* Drilling program is expected to result in Q4 production of over 20,000 boe/d, a modest increase to annual 2016 production
* Credit facility, which is undrawn, was set at $300 million
* Revolving period under credit facility was extended to July 14, 2017 and maturity date to July 14 , 2018
* Expects to drill wells in q3 of 2016 with drilling program focused on Cactus Lake, Winter and Coleville areas Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)