July 12, 2016 / 1:22 PM / a year ago

BRIEF-Cancana JV provides Q2 operations update

July 12 (Reuters) - Cancana Resources Corp

* Cancana JV reports second quarter 2016 operations update

* During Q2 of 2016 Brazil Manganese Corporation produced 5,293 tonnes, which increased 147% during comparative quarter in 2015

* During Q2, Brazil Manganese Corporation shipped sales of 9,112 tonnes of manganese mineral product

* Ferrometals owns approximately 78.6% and Cancana owns remaining 21.4% of Brazil Manganese Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below